Back to Article
St. James Anglican Church, Battle Harbour
St. James Anglican Church, Battle Harbour, 1991.

Completed in 1857, St. James is typical of Anglican mission churches built throughout Newfoundland in the 19th century.

Reproduced by permission of the Heritage Foundation of Newfoundland and Labrador ©1998.
Back to Article
Society, Economy and Culture - Table of Contents Site Map Search Heritage Web Site Home