Holy Trinity Church
On the January 8, 1912, the Anglican parishioners of Codroy suffered a major blow when a severe wind storm destroyed their church. A little over 18 months later the people of Codroy banded together to replace their church. On August 18, 1913, they laid the foundation and less than a month later, on September 13, they raised the rafters.
A year after construction began, Rev. J.H. Read held the first service in the church on August 16, 1914. Five years elapsed before Bishop White consecrated the church on July 15, 1919. Holy Trinity was traditionally a major landmark used by the fishermen to locate their fishing grounds. Holy Trinity continues to be an important landmark and a focal point for Anglican parishioners of Codroy.
The Heritage Foundation of Newfoundland and Labrador declared Holy Trinity Anglican Church in Codroy a Registered Heritage Structure on May 15, 1993.