St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church, St. John's, ca. 1900.
Known as "The Kirk," this church was built in 1896, after the great fire of 1892
destroyed the original.
From Moses Harvey, Newfoundland in 1900. A treatise of the geography,
natural resources and history of the Island, embracing an account of recent and present large
material movements, finely illustrated with maps and half-tone engravings. (New York: South Pub. Co.; St. John's, NF, 1900), 113.