The Newfoundland Hotel, 1920s

The Newfoundland Hotel, 1920s
In 1926, the Quebec company T.E. Rousseau Limited opened the 142-room Newfoundland Hotel in St. John's.

Photographer unknown. Reproduced by permission of the Archives and Special Collections Division (Coll. 137 02_05_001), QE II Library, Memorial University, St. John's, NL.

Back to Article
Society, Economy and Culture - Table of Contents Site Map Search Heritage Web Site Home