Back to Article
Memorial University College
Memorial University College, Parade Street, St. John's, 1923.

Memorial University College was officially opened on September 15, 1925. It was built as a memorial to honour Newfoundlanders who were killed in the Great War.

Courtesy of the Provincial Archives of Newfoundland and Labrador (PANL NA-39-97), St. John's, Newfoundland.
Back to Article
Society, Economy and Culture - Table of Contents Site Map Search Heritage Web Site Home