Back to Article
Churchill Park Advertisement, 1946

Churchill Park Advertisement, 1946
An advertisement placed in the Evening Telegram on June 5, 1946 by the St. John's Housing Corporation advertising the sale of its first batch of houses. These houses were south of Pine Bud Avenue, in the area of Maple St., Stoneyhouse St., and Poplar Ave.

Photo courtesy of Dr. Chris Sharpe, Department of Geography, Memorial University of Newfoundland.
Back to Article
Society, Economy and Culture - Table of Contents Site Map Search Heritage Web Site Home