Other Logo Sources

We would like to thank the following for permission to use their images in the creation of sidebar logos and banners.

Womens Walking Tour banner:
Picnic at Pearce's Farm on Forest Road, St. John's, ca. 1898.
Courtesy of the Provincial Archives of Newfoundland and Labrador (PANL A2-151), St. John's, Newfoundland.
Original Image 41 kb


Bell Island Mines banner:
The Bell Island Mines.
Courtesy of the Provincial Archives of Newfoundland and Labrador (PANL A24-15), St. John's, Newfoundland.
Original Image 19 kb


The Colonial Building banner:
(Left half of banner)
The Colonial Building.
Courtesy of the Provincial Archives of Newfoundland and Labrador (PANL VA 3-8), St. John's, Newfoundland.
Original Image 48 kb
(Right half of banner)
Colonial Building During Riot, 1932.
Courtesy of the Provincial Archives of Newfoundland and Labrador (PANL A2-160), St. John's, Newfoundland.
Original Image 22 kb


Tickle Harbour banner:
Members of Tickle Harbour.
Reproduced by permission of Greg Locke. Photo ©1998.
Original Image 42 kb

Sidebar updated April, 2007.

Partnered Projects Introduction - Table of Contents Site Map Search Heritage Web Site Home