Back to Article
United Cotton Mills sewing area.
United Cotton Mills Ltd. n.d.

Photographer unknown. Caption on back of the image reads “United Cotton Mills Ltd. sewing area.” This company was opened in 1951 in St. John’s and operated for 35 years until it closed its doors in 1986.

Reproduced by permission of the Archives and Manuscripts Division (Coll. 075, 5.05.369), Queen Elizabeth II Library, Memorial University, St. John's, NL.
Natural Environment - Table of Contents Site Map Search Heritage Web Site Home