1. First Beaches Complex site
3. Thule descendants
7. Origins of Beaches Complex
10. Late Palaeo-Eskimos
11. Innu name for Lake Melville
12. Reached Labrador around 4000 B.P.
13. Formerly known as the Naskapi-Montagnais
14. Archaelogical meaning of B.P.
16. 19th century Mi'kmaq guide
17. Earliest Palaeo-Eskimo site
19. Earliest Thule island site
22. Maritime Archaic descendants
23. Cutting edge of wood-working tool
24. Rock used for carving by dorset
2. Ancestors of Little Passage People
4. Southern Labrador Intermediate Indian site
5. First human occupants of Western Hemisphere
6. Three-pronged fish spear
8. Reached Labrador around 9000 B.P.
9. Made contract with the Beothuk in 1612
15. Area near Hudson Bay where Dorset first appeared
18. A stone tool for wood-working
20. Ungrooved stone ax
21. Basic social unit of the Beothuk