Hebron Mission Station in the 20th century.
This station was constructed in 1833 and originally included a church, classrooms,
administrative offices and living quarters. Like many other Moravian mission stations,
the buildings at Hebron were prefabricated in Germany and then the numbered
materials were shipped to Labrador where they were assembled.
Photo by Brian Bursey. From Brian C. Bursey, Exploring
Labrador (St. John's, Newfoundland: Harry Cuff Publications, ©1993) 86.