Back to Article
The Old Chapel
The Old Chapel, n.d.

Later called the Chapel of St. Louis, it was constructed in 1786.

Drawing by D. Carroll. From Benevolent Irish Society (St. John's, NF), Centenary volume, Benevolent Irish Society of St. John's, Newfoundland, 1806-1906 (Cork, Ireland: Guy & Co., 1906) 14.
Back to Article
Society, Economy and Culture - Table of Contents Site Map Search Heritage Web Site Home