Back to Article
Nain Mission Station
Nain Mission Station, n.d.

Nineteenth century lithograph by an unknown artist. In 1771, Moravians established a permanent settlement at Nain which became the Moravian headquarters in Labrador.

Courtesy of Dr. Hans Rollman. From the Centre for Newfoundland Studies Archives (Siegfried Hettasch Collection), Memorial University of Newfoundland Library, St. John's, Newfoundland.
Back to Article
Society, Economy and Culture - Table of Contents Site Map Search Heritage Web Site Home