Top Row (left to right)
- Lieut. H. J. Rowsell. Studying for the Anglican Ministry. Died of wounds
in France. A brother in Newfoundland Regiment. Son of John Rowsell, Esq., Merchant, Bonavista.
- Lieut. Owen Steele. Served through Gallipoli capaign. Died of wounds
in France. A brother in Newfoundland Regiment. Son of S. O. Steele, Esq., Water Street.
- Capt. M. Frank Summers, Barrister. Served trough Gallipoli campaign.
Died of wounds France. Son of M. J. Summers, Esq., Water Street.
- Lieut. William T. Ryall. Killed in action in France. A brother in
Newfoundland Regiment. Son of Mr. Robert Ryall, Hayward Avenue.
Bottom Row (left to right)
- Sergt. A. Duffett, D.C.M. [Distinguished Conduct Medal] Died of wounds Oct. 1916.
- The late Lieut. Stephen Norris.
- Sergt. Geordie Dick. Died of wounds recieved July 1st, 1916.
- Lieut. Hubert Herder, 1st Newfoundland Regiment, Killed in action July 1st, 1916.
- 2nd Lieut. Saml. J. Ebsary, C.L.B.
Jump to Page: