Rennie's Mill Rd., Looking North
A section of Rennie's Mill Rd is bordered on the east by Bannerman Park. Donated by Governor Alexander Bannerman in 1864, the park is immediately to the west of the Government House grounds.

Photos by Duleepa Wijayawardhana, 1998.





Site and Contents ©2000, Newfoundland and Labrador Heritage Web Site Project,
Memorial University of Newfoundland unless otherwise stated.
Home Home Search Site Map Back To Article Home Search Site Map