Once Upon A Mine: Story of Pre-Confederation Mines on the Island of Newfoundland by Wendy Martin



SPECIAL VOLUME 26
THE CANADIAN INSTITUTE OF MINING AND METALLURGY

COPYRIGHT (1983) BY THE CANADIAN INSTITUTE OF MINING AND METALLURGY
Suite 400, 1130 Sherbrooke Street West, Montreal, Quebec, H3A 2M8

ISBN 0-919086-03-9

PRINTED BY HARPELL'S PRESS COOPERATIVE
Ste-Anne-de-Bellevue, Quebec

This Book is dedicated to
Paul Leslie Dean, Once and
Future Newfoundlander.



Once Upon a Mine: Story of Pre-Confederation Mines on the Island of Newfoundland by Wendy Martin has been electronically reproduced here in its entirety with the permission of
THE CANADIAN INSTITUTE OF MINING AND METALLURGY (CIMM).

Please note:
No part of this online book may be reproduced
without obtaining written permission from the publisher, CIMM.

This online book presented by the Newfoundland and Labrador Heritage Web Site Project with financial support from the Newfoundland Section of the
Geological Association of Canada, St. John's '88 Fund.
Back to Newfoundland and Labrador Heritage Web Site Project

Site Map Contents Introduction Preface and Acknowledgements