Newfoundland and Labrador Heritage
By Time Period
By Time Period
Books and Documents
Ask a NL Question
How to Cite NL Heritage Website
Colony of Avalon
Let's Teach About Women
Silk Robes and Sou'westers
First World War
Première Guerre mondiale
Dictionary of Newfoundland English
First Edition Corrections
Second Edition Preface
Works Cited (supplement)
Documentary Video Series (English)
Une série de documentaires (en français)
Table of Contents
Exploration and Settlement
Government and Politics
Society and Culture
Archives and Special Collections
Ferryland and the Colony of Avalon
Registered Heritage Structures
Women's History Group Walking Tour
Matching Articles"Registered Heritage Structures" (Total 236)
Presentation Convent and School, St. John's, NL
About the Presentation Convent and School, a Registered Heritage Structure located in St. John's and built in 1844.
Our Lady of Angels Presentation Convent, Placentia, NL
About the Presentation Convent, a Registered Heritage Structure located in Placentia, NL and built in the 19th century.
Pye House, Cape St. Charles, NL
About the Pye House, a Registered Heritage Structure located in Cape St. Charles, NL and built in the 19th century.
32 Queen's Road, St. John's, NL
About the building on 32 Queens Road, a Registered Heritage Structure located in St. John's, NL and built between 1854 adn 1875.
Western Bay Railway Station, Western Bay, NL
About the Railway Station in Western Bay, NL, a Registered Heritage Structure built around 1914 and serving also as the post office, and the interpretation centre.
Avondale Railway Station, Avondale, NL
About the Railway Station in Avondale, NL, a Registered Heritage Structure built in either 1870 or 1880.
Randell House, Port Rexton, NL
About the Randell House, a Registered Heritage Structure located in Port Rexton, NL and built sometime between 1795-1798.
About the establishment of the Heritage Foundation of Newfoundland and Labrador in order to stimulate appreciation of architectural heritage.
Reid's General Store, Heart's Delight, NL
About the Reid's General Store, a Registered Heritage Structure located in Heart's Delight, NL and built circa 1920.
Retreat Cottage, St. John's, NL
About Retreat Cottage, a Registered Heritage Structure located on 14 Kennas Hill in St. John's and built in 1834.
Richard White's Trading Post, Nain, NL
About Richard White's Trading Post, a Registered Heritage Structure located in Nain, Labrador. It ran from 1908 until White's death in 1950.
Ridley Hall, Harbour Grace, NL
About Ridley Hall, a Registered Heritage Structure located in the Harbour Grace, NL area and built in 1834.
Ridley Offices, Harbour Grace, NL
About the Ridley Offices, Registered Heritage Structures built around 1838 in Harbour Grace, NL.
Roberts Store, Woody Point, Bonne Bay, NL
About the Registered Heritage Structure, Roberts Store, was built in 1922 or 1923 at Woody Point in Bonne Bay, NL after a fire.
St. Joseph's Roman Catholic Presbytery, Bonavista, NL
About the Roman Catholic Rectory, a Registered Heritage Structure built in Bonavista in 1901.
Rorke Stores, Carbonear, NL
About Rorke Stores, Registered Heritage Structures located in Carbonear, NL and owned by John Rorke and his family.
Rorke's Stone Jug, Carbonear, NL
About the Rorke's Stone Jub, a Registered Heritage Structure located in Carbonear, NL and built in mid-1800s.
St. Matthew's Anglican Church (Ruby Church), Goulds, St. John's, NL
About the Ruby Church in Goulds, NL, a Registered Heritage Structure built in 1913 and located on Bay Bulls Road.
Samuel Abbott House and Fishing Premises, Bonavista, NL
About the Samuel Abbott House and Fishing Premises, a Registered Heritage Structure built in Bonavista, NL around 1850.
Simplicity and Survival : Vernacular Response in Newfoundland Architecture
Newfoundland's architecture has been characterised by a greater simplicity and endurance of style, than that of its North American neighbours.
Filter by Theme
Filter by Period
Filter by Location
Bay De Verde
Show 89 more...
Cape St. Charles
Joe Batt's Arm
Little Fogo Islands
Ochre Pit Cove
Show 89 fewer...
Filter by Type
| © Copyright 2017 Newfoundland and Labrador Heritage Web Site