Newfoundland and Labrador Heritage
By Time Period
By Time Period
Books and Documents
Ask a NL Question
How to Cite NL Heritage Website
Colony of Avalon
Let's Teach About Women
Silk Robes and Sou'westers
First World War
Première Guerre mondiale
Dictionary of Newfoundland English
First Edition Corrections
Second Edition Preface
Works Cited (supplement)
Documentary Video Series (English)
Une série de documentaires (en français)
Table of Contents
Exploration and Settlement
Government and Politics
Society and Culture
Archives and Special Collections
Ferryland and the Colony of Avalon
Registered Heritage Structures
Women's History Group Walking Tour
Matching Articles"Education" (Total 30)
Memorial University College, 1925-1949
About the history and establishment of Memorial University College. A college that operated in St. John's from 1925-1949.
Memorial University of Newfoundland, 1949-2000
About Memorial University of Newfoundland, it's birth and expansion within St. John's.
Mosquito School House, Bristol's Hope, NL
About the Mosquito School House, a Registered Heritage Structure built in Bristol's Hope, NL and one of the last of it's kind in the province.
Mount Pearl Education
Interviews with people about education and other school experiences. Created by the Mount Pearl Junior High School Project
E. Vera Perlin and Molly P. Dingle
Brief descriptions of the contributions of E. Vera Perlin and Molly Dingle to the community.
Roman Catholic Religious Orders and Education
The Roman Catholic religious orders and their influence on education in Newfoundland during the 18th and 19th centuries.
1968 Royal Commission on Education and Youth
The 1968 Royal Commission and improvements to Newfoundland education post Confederation.
St. Bonaventure's College, Bonaventure Avenue, St. John's, NL
About St. Bonaventure's College, a Registered Heritage Structure located on Bonaventure Avenue in St. John's, NL and opened in March 1858.
St. Paul's Anglican School, Trinity, NL
About St. Paul's Anglican School, a Registered Heritage Structure located in Trinity and built in 1910.
Violet Cherrington (1886-1956)
Biography of Violet Cherrington (1886-1956).
Filter by Theme
Filter by Period
Filter by Location
Filter by Type
| © Copyright 2017 Newfoundland and Labrador Heritage Web Site